Last Chance to Save
We are delighted that Oscar-winning Director of My Octopus Teacher Craig Foster will be opening Communicating COP26 on 15 November with a genuine discussion about our relationship with the living planet.
We will also be joined by Head of Sustainable Finance at WWF UK, Ray Dhirani, on the Green Finance panel where experts will explore actions we can all take towards a more sustainable and ethical world. Discover our full lineup here.
Don’t miss the opportunity to join in these vital conversations around the climate and discover how you can make a difference to protect our natural world. Book your ticket to our hybrid event today.
Early Bird Passes include access to the full package of opportunities our hybrid event has to offer. Inclusive of;
- Invitation to the in-person event at Bristol Harbour Hotel on 15 November
- Access to the virtual platform for 1 month
- Inclusive networking opportunities online and in person
- Delicious plant-based lunch from the Bristol Jetty Kitchen
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- Access to our photography exhibition showcasing work from indigenous communities
- Full delegate list access