Wildscreen envisions a world where natural world storytelling is inclusive, accessible and impactful and where nature is protected and thriving.
Wildscreen connects people with nature through storytelling. We democratise the creation of and access to nature’s stories by:
- Supporting and celebrating the natural world storytelling industry
- Connecting creativity with conservation by convening storytellers and conservationists
- Nurturing a global community and next generation of storytellers
- Raising awareness of conservation through educating and connecting local communities with the natural world through stories
- We provide 375 conservation organisations from 38 countries with unique access to content and creative expertise to support their storytelling, campaigns and education work
- Wildscreen Festival attracts 2,000 storytellers from 42 countries and 45,000 members of the public
- Support a community of 300+ Wildscreen Network members, provide webinars led by industry experts to 800+ people annually
- Our talent schemes support over 500+ emerging talent storytellers. This year we are supporting 48 young people from underrepresented groups via our UK industry mentorship programme and 12 paid international internships within production companies to build a more inclusive natural world storytelling community.
- Our education resources get downloaded over 100,000 times a year, connecting over 3+million school children with nature
professional natural world storytellers supported and connected.
young people from underrepresented groups are getting support, this year.
Your support helps us achieve our vision on a local and global scale.